Sunday, March 11, 2012

Another entry from the Laundry Room of Awesome...



What in the world?!, you may ask. 

No, really, you may... 

Go ahead.... Ask. 



Well, since you asked... that, my friends, is (a good chunk of) a chapter from Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows. Chapter 33. Need I say more?

Okay. I need to say more. 

I am a geek.... almost of uber geek status. You know those cute little family decals that people put on their minivan... Mine are daleks. Two big ones, 4 little ones and 2 K-9s. Don't know what that means? It's just as well...
I also have a decal on my car that says 9 3/4.

See. Geek.

SO! When I saw this idea on pinterest, I had to have it. And I knew immediately which chapter I would use. 
The Prince's Tale, of course. 
Snape. Such a tragic hero. 

*sigh*

My fail was that I grossly underestimated just how long that chapter was, and how much wall space I had. And how much my neck would kill me. And how I thought I could surely fit it all in above the shelf. And how writing with sharpie on a wall that has been textured takes twice as long.

Hm. 

So I had planned on stopping at the part where Snape says, "Always." But I couldn't even fit in that much. The last line I wrote was, "...and even with his poorly cut hair and his odd clothes, he struck an oddly impressive figure sprawled in front of her, brimful of confidence in his destiny..."

*sniff*


I loves him.

#Geek.


1 comment: