Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Mini German Pancakes....

WHY do they FALL???

Ok. I used the recipe to a T.

I have come to the conclusion that the reason so many of the recipes on Pinterest look so yummy... is just because they look so yummy. I'm thinking photography has a lot to do with it. I make German Pancakes a lot in our house, using my trusty old Better Home and Gardens cookbook, and they taste great.

These were bland and didn't set well, or something.


Blueberries were the best part. 


Hubby says, "Stick with what you're used to."

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry. They're supposed to fall. That's the big characteristic of German pancakes or Dutch Babies, as they're sometimes known. Then you have a nice big (or little) bowl to put the fruit in. Your edges didn't come out too well, admittedly. Use the recipe you're used to, and just put them in the muffin tin. I bet they'll come out great.

    ReplyDelete